Sunday

Can I Know you?

Hey there. I'm always been dreaming to get closer with someone that I like. That is totally going to be my wish. always . i'll never forget that . my annoying friends think that i'm a bit crazy because i want to have a wish that can make my wish came true. got it? hahah . act, i dont pretty little sure that im going to get that wish. all i have to do is pray to ALLAH so my wish will came true. heeee~ ok this is my wish.
  • Get really closer with him
  • Hang out with him
  • Score all my exam. well , A+
  • have a boyfriend
  • have a good bestfriend
  • have a partner that understand me as well
  • met my people that i like (EXO-K)
  • be the biggest fan of liverpool!
act, there are more . i'm, just lazy to write it more and more and more! but. my hands. its ok. im not gonna share it. so. theres one. my wish is to get him. like, i have a brave spirit and say 'hey, can i know you'? haha. can i??