Sunday

Delete again

Hello there. im just, i dont know how to say. I'm just don't like my past . my history. hmm. kinda like that. act, i just want to start my new life without him by my sides. What? him? who? that's a pretty little questions. he is my crush . i've been adore him since June till August. its two months rite? yeah. its kinda freak me out since everybody know who is my crush. they were just like this. (im using korean name. well, k-popers too!)

                                                 Suho : what! who's your crush? can i know!

act, the one that askin me is a girl. well, im a really k-popers and exotics. who? EXO-K. totally handsomely cute . ok done with his k-pop thing. lets continue. they were like, omg! who's your crush. well, usually we are really want to know who is it rite? ok. it's Mister S. he.. i dont know how to describe about him. he's totally kind. cute. and everybody knows him. well, maybe. and im usually gonna text with he every night in fasting month. but i dont know why, since today, he and i were just like that. like what? like he doesn't care anything about me. well, in 3:11 a.m. , he text me ad say 'GOODNITE' what a happy moment :) in another day, in 1:28 a.m. , he text me again and say 'GOODNIGHT :P' awww, so sweet. ok. lets not make this story became so long. right now, we don't even text each other again, or chat in facebook again. its pretty sad rite...